[ros-users] request for help: mirroring and better wiki exporting

Armin Hornung HornungA at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Nov 18 20:30:22 UTC 2011

Am 18.11.2011 21:15, schrieb Benjamin Cohen:
> This may be a very silly question but how will users who haven't
> bookmarked any of the mirror sites learn the addresses of the mirrors
> if ros.org <http://ros.org> is down? Is it expected that everyone
> should bookmark them now just in case?

That would be the optimal case. Otherwise:
http://www.google.com/search?q=ros+mirror directly points to the
Freiburg mirror for me, I assume the others will appear soon once they
are indexed by the crawlers. Having some "landing page" which mentions
something like "ROS wiki mirror" probably helps.

Best,
Armin

--
Armin Hornung
Humanoid Robots Lab, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg