[ros-users] Linking in Mobile Robot Programming Toolkit (MRPT) libraries

Tim Coddington tim.coddington at rteamworks.com
Sun Oct 9 06:25:18 UTC 2011

I've been exploring some of the ROS packages and as a way to learn i've
been making minor changes.  I would like to modify one of the scan
matching examples to use one of the MRPT visualization objects and to do
this I need to link from several of the MRPT libraries.

Can someone tell me what modifications I need to make to the ROS
package's CMakeLists.txt  without me having to provide a copy here?  If
not then I can provide it.

Note: if it helps, the CMakeLists.txt file for a one file C++ MRPT
example program that references the the visualization class I want to
use in the ROS package code has the following line to find paths:

FIND_PACKAGE( MRPT REQUIRED base gui slam opengl)

I assume since roscreate-pkg generates a pretty standard CMakeLists.txt
file that I should have to provide it here.

Thanks