[ros-users] Create a ROS meta package

Steven Bellens steven.bellens at mech.kuleuven.be
Sun Oct 9 09:37:27 UTC 2011

(I send this e-mail a couple of days ago using the custom nabble link,
but I don't find it back anywhere, so sending again to regular
ros-users)

Hi all,

with the orocos_toolchain recently released for ROS electric, we'd
like to generate a meta package for it as well. The stack is currently
split up in 5 different stacks, and we want users to be able to
install them all with one package. How do we generate such a meta
package and release it?

Do we just create an additional stack, with no code in it, depending
on all 5 stacks? Or is there another way?

Regards,

Steven