[ros-users] ROS Android apps via Market.

anfederman@comcast anfederman at comcast.net
Mon Oct 10 02:22:03 UTC 2011

I sourced Honeycomb 3.0 on a Color Nook.  I had to load the Market app via the adb bridge.  I was then able to load the app chooser  - this can communicate with a turtlebot and the chirp program works.

BUT -  now when I try to load the teleop app via market nothing happens -  I get the message Your app will be downloaded and then nothing happens.  To be honest I can't load anything else either - I tried reinstalling Market -  clearing the app cache and still no dice.

So can the apks be made downloadable without using market?

(Sorry - I can't build the Demokit app for me device either.)

Alan N. Federman, PhD
http://federman.best.vwh.net
http://www.linkedin.com/in/alan1federman
(408)826-1795 Mobile