[ros-users] Release moratorium (until 10/22)

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Fri Oct 21 01:16:45 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

We're currently trying to get a new set of debian packages for Ubuntu
prepared in order to get integration with Oneiric underway.  This
requires us rebuilding most of the stacks that go into a ROS release.
We also then need to push this update out so that subsequent releases
are able to be Oneiric compatible.  In order to do this as cleanly as
possible, we ask that release maintainers please refrain from doing
releases for the remainder of this week.  We apologize for the
inconvenience.  The next set of releases will also greatly improve
compatibility with OS X (thanks to William Woodall).

thanks,
your friendly neighborhood Ocelots