[ros-users] Transport statistics?

Armstrong-Crews, Nicholas - 0447 - MITLL nickarmstrongcrews at ll.mit.edu
Wed Oct 26 17:56:53 UTC 2011

Hi Cem,

We're working on network health monitoring for inclusion in the next release (Fuerte). ("we" being the ROS SIGs for IPC and multirobot)

It would be helpful to know more about your use case: what transport statistics you think would be useful, and what nodes would modify behavior as a result.

Thanks!
-Nick