[ros-users] Unknown error initiating TCP/IP socket

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Mon Oct 3 20:36:21 UTC 2011

I will answer your e-mail when I have time, but in the meantime:

http://www.ros.org/wiki/Support#Guidelines_for_asking_a_question_.28Please_read_before_posting.29

"Please don't send your question more than once: The question was
seen. If you didn't get a response then likely nobody has had time to
answer you. Alternatively, it could be that nobody knows the answer.
In any case, sending it again is poor form and akin to shouting and is
likely to aggravate a large number of people. This also applies to
crossposting. Try to pick the forum which you think matches best and
ask there. If you are referred to a new forum, provide a link to the
old discussion. "