[ros-users] patch + packages for ccny_vision on natty

Piyush piyushk at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 22:59:03 UTC 2011

This is correct - the patch was only for Natty. For some weird reason
I assumed that the debs could be built externally without pushing this
change to the repository. It was a bad idea in the first place.

I will see if I can work on this later tonight - the patch is still
relatively easy based on what Bill suggests, and will require
modifying ARToolKit's custom configuration script to provide the
LIBV4L1 flag as necessary.

Piyush