[ros-users] [Ros-developers] I am looking for a ROS developer

br00ks br00ksrom at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 16:33:55 UTC 2011

Peter, I would like to join you. How about we will make a study group? We
create a study plan (based on available tutorials, perhaps there are some
books or papers about ROS,) and we will meet every week once or twice to
follow up with this plan, exchange questions, and share some interesting
thoughts about the topic. If we will be lucky we might be able to find a
mentor for our group, as well as few SME (subject matter experts). How does
this sounds to you? I'm java analyst programmer who is interested in
learning ROS for my project (building and experimenting with robots). I have
certain c++/unix experience and able to follow most of the instructions
posted on web. )). Let me know if you are interested (you should be able to
see my email). If anyone else is interesting in this or have some
suggestions, please, feel free to email me or reach me in skype (romandn).
Thanks.