[ros-users] Repo announcement - wiki request

Daniel Stonier d.stonier at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 04:00:19 UTC 2011

On 20 October 2011 06:21, Ken Conley <kwc at willowgarage.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 6:27 PM, Daniel Stonier <d.stonier at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> > There's been a few users pulling my qt templates from eros, but not
> > cross-compiling, so I've spun that off into a new repository:
> > https://github.com/stonier/qt_ros.git
> > If people would like to include additional templates for the
> > roscreate-qt-pkg script, or even libraries or designer modules, I'm happy
> > help get that working. It'd be nice to centralise a place for qt
> resources.
> > Once its added to the ros repos I'll work on getting to to roll debs.
> > (To ros caretakers)
> > In addition to the above repo, could you modify the current
> > https://github.com/snorridj/zeroconf-ros-pkg
> > -> https://github.com/stonier/zeroconf-ros-pkg?
>
> done
>
> > I'm also not sure how to get a link on the electric install page pointing
> > at http://www.ros.org/wiki/electric/Installation/Windows (still under
> > construction, but almost done). If you could twiddle that too, fantastic.
>
> and done
>
> Thanks as always for your contributions.  Exciting to see the Windows
> instructions coming together.
>
> FYI: if you'd like to start maintaining your own index (via rosinstall
> file, let me know).

Great idea. Is this process automated (i.e. I just post the rosinstall file
somewhere and link you up with that)?

Cheers,
Daniel.

> cheers,
> Ken
>
> > Thanks,
> > Daniel Stonier (Yujin Robot)

Phone : +82-10-5400-3296 (010-5400-3296)
Home: http://snorriheim.dnsdojo.com/
Yujin Robot: http://www.yujinrobot.com/
Embedded Ros : http://www.ros.org/wiki/eros
Embedded Control Libraries: http://snorriheim.dnsdojo.com/redmine/wiki/ecl