[ros-users] ROS localization

Brian Gerkey gerkey at willowgarage.com
Mon Oct 24 16:02:54 UTC 2011

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 2:24 PM, Ricardo Campos
<ricardo_campos_vsc at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'm starting work with ROS. I don't know how connect ROS with Webots. I need
> your help.
>
> I have a project in Webots where I work with Pioneer robot and I need to
> make the robot localization.
>
> I would like to know the best way to make localization and the way to
> connect ROS with Webots.
>
> What is the best method to make localization ? AMCL ?

hi Ricardo,

You're the first person to ask here about ROS/Webots integration.
It's great to know that you're using ROS with Webots; integration with
commercial products is a good thing.

But there might not (yet) be anybody listening with the experience
necessary to help.   Have you asked Cyberbotics this question?

	brian.