[ros-users] ROS and OPC/OPC-UA

Edwards, Shaun M. sedwards at swri.org
Mon Oct 24 18:09:46 UTC 2011

Felix,

I am currently writing a ROS stack for interfacing with industrial components/systems.  Currently, I am focusing on industrial robot controllers, but my long term vision would include all aspects for industrial systems.  This would certainly include OPC communications.

What is your interest in OPC and ROS?  Do you have a specific application in mind?

-Shaun