[ros-users] Email Marketing is the best solution for gaining new customers

timmathewsdotcom at gmail.com timmathewsdotcom at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 20:12:57 UTC 2011

http://www.topseo.net/blog/post/2011/07/01/July-Email-Marketing-Newsletter-and-Tips-emagazine.aspx

It's time again to ramp up your online website sales.
We have created new discounts applicable from now through the last days of September 2011.

The discount code is "saveme50". We thought you'd like it. We are giving you 50 bucks off orders over $200, "saveme100" get's you 100 bucks off orders over $500.
We are here to help you make money with your website. Go here, http://www.topseo.net and buy some email lists to get your business providing results.

We have written a new email marketing article (below) for you to have a look at. Following the steps we outline, you can count on having a successful email marketing campaign.

We want to let you know to keep coming back to our site. We are constantly adding new email lists to the site. We are also undergoing some changes. Keep your eyes open for some new products launching soon... Here's a teaser:
Advanced Mass Sender, The worlds best email marketing software, now only $55.00:
http://www.topseo.net/buy-email-address-lists/prodView.asp?idproduct=40
6 billion emails list, now only $850, downloadable and delivered to your door via DVD Set:
http://www.topseo.net/buy-email-address-lists/prodView.asp?idproduct=53
200 million emails, now only $199:
http://www.topseo.net/buy-email-address-lists/prodView.asp?idproduct=38
5 pack of email marketing SMTP accounts now only $550:
http://www.topseo.net/buy-email-address-lists/prodView.asp?idproduct=68
Single SMTP account delivers up to 10 million emails, now only $225:
http://www.topseo.net/buy-email-address-lists/prodView.asp?idproduct=77
200k Free Emails List - No charge:
http://www.topseo.net/buy-email-address-lists/prodView.asp?idproduct=39
All inclusive Email Marketing Packages: We send your email to our highly responsive lists... We have a campaign to match any budget. We guarantee a ROI with one of these packages:
http://www.topseo.net/buy-email-address-lists/prodList.asp?idCategory=99
These are our "ALL IN ONE" Email Blast services. We create the email, HTML and TXT versions of your email, we work with you to ensure we feature the products you want featured and you will gain the most exposure for these products. Once we create the emails, we send it to you for your approval. Then, once you approve the email, we run it through our advanced spam checking and spam filtering servers to ensure INBOX delivery. Once this is at peak acceptance, we add the CAN-SPAM compliance information to the email, run it through the advanced spam filtering technologies and then we send the email for you.
We have an email blast package to meet any budget.
We have a 20 million consumers emails blast, we send your email to 20 million of our opt-in US consumer list for you. These are ACTIVE online shoppers and they DO make online purchases:
20 Million US Consumers Opt-In Emails Blast, only $500 for a limited time:
http://www.topseo.net/buy-email-address-lists/prodView.asp?idproduct=100
50 Million US Consumers Opt-in Emails blast, only $750 for a limited time:
http://www.topseo.net/buy-email-address-lists/prodView.asp?idProduct=108
100 Million US Consumers Opt-in Emails blast, only $1,200 for a limited time:
http://www.topseo.net/buy-email-address-lists/prodView.asp?idproduct=102
200 Million US Consumers Opt-in emails blast, only $1,995 for a limited time:
http://www.topseo.net/buy-email-address-lists/prodView.asp?idproduct=101
Just Released: Email Marketing Machine, Now only $795.00... Our top of the line, Intel based powerhouse computer comes loaded with Windows XP Professional SP3 (XP Runs a LOT BETTER than Vista or 7 for email marketing) genuine software, Advanced Mass Sender and 200 million emails PRE-LOADED into AMS for ease of use.
http://www.topseo.net/buy-email-address-lists/prodView.asp?idProduct=95
100 Million Emails Blast:
We have just launched some email blast services... We can send to 200 million consumers, 100 million consumers, 50 million consumersand 20 million consumers... These are US consumers that make purchases online. These email blast lists are the same lists we use to ramp our sales. These recipients are buyers and the lists are fresh... We are constantly cleaning and adding fresh leads to these emails lists. We are ready to send your mails out for you. Each prodWe can send your email marketing message to billions of people for you. We have comprehensive reporting so you will see delivery rates, opens, click thrus, etc.
Complete Email Marketing Machine
http://www.topseo.net/buy-email-address-lists/prodView.asp?idProduct=95
(We will also offer this machine with the over 4 billion emails option).
This machine will be custom built, tested and ready for you to unpack, plug the power in and plug your cat-5 cable into it and send your emails out! Never before in the history of email marketing has a company sent a complete, turn key email marketing solution like we are providing to you. Expect this email marketing powerhouse to be priced in the $1,400 area with the 200 million list and around $1,900 for the 4 billion option.
Our machines will come with a 3 year parts warranty so you know we are using top shelf computer parts. We will also be offering a refurbished computer option, this will come with a manufacturers warranty and be a few hundred bucks less. Either option has it's benefits.
Email Marketing Machine... Our top of the line, Intel based powerhouse computer comes loaded with Windows XP Professional SP3 (XP Runs a LOT BETTER than Vista or 7 for email marketing) genuine software, Advanced Mass Sender and 200 million emails PRE-LOADED into AMS http://www.topseo.net/buy-email-address-lists/prodView.asp?idproduct=40 for ease of use.

Another roll-out product is going to be our Email Server. We will be offering our customers a Server running Windows Server 2008 with Mail Server software setup on it so you can make your own SMTP accounts. All you will need is a STATIC IP address and you will be ready to rock with this powerhouse server. The servers will be priced to save you money. Starting at $1,900, they can be completely customized with Processor, Ram, Hard Drives, etc. BAse unit will come with 1 Gig of ram.

Well, I hope this teaser has sparked your interest. We are looking forward to working with you and making your email marketing campaigns a success!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us, 941.840.1259 and we will be able to assist you with any question or concern.

Thank you, and have a GREAT day.

Tim

Tim Mathews
TopSEO.net
800.671.1029 * +1.941.840.1259
6877 Whitman Way
Sarasota, FL 34234
http://www.topseo.net/buy-email-address-lists/openExtra.asp?extra=10
Email Marketing: Affordable Internet Marketing Technique
Email marketing is labeled as a killer method when it comes to effective low-cost Internet marketing endeavors. This is because it is the most widely-used and has the best reputation in bringing targeted traffic to websites. It is used to stay in touch with your customers or prospective customers, send out invitations, or make special offers.

It's as easy as writing an e-mail that may be in a form of a newsletter or a plain announcement, and sending that to as many targeted recipients as possible. However, there's an ideal way of going about it. Email marketing is not just about writing any email that you will be sending to anybody. To clarify that, here are some simple tips in doing email marketing the best way possible.

1. Join the "Can Spam" campaign.
Email marketing is not at any rate tantamount to spamming. You are not supposed to send information that your email list will not have any valuable use for.

2. Make your email list open it.
Your email might get lost together with the hundreds of emails that inbox owners are confronted with everyday. Improve your subject line by using extra white space creatively, adding text symbols, starting each word with a capital letter, asking compelling questions, not making any unbelievable claims, and not using the word FREE.

3. Keep it real.
Not including any too good to be true statements is not only applicable to your subject line. Your email content must never embody any promise your business can't keep. Make your offer genuinely of value to your recipients.

4. Don't go too low.
If you inform your customers regarding discounts, minimal discounts are not that effective compared with substantial discounts. But never offer discounts that are lower than your profit. It will defeat the purpose of this email marketing effort.

5. Make it eventful.
It's not about contradicting the advice that you should keep an email short and sweet. This tip is on including seminars, conferences and other events in your email. Businesses that require training benefit much from this method. With these RSVP-requiring emails, repetition is important. Just make sure that an ample interval is considered before sending out a reminder email.

6. Post news.
Sending newsletters and postcards provides useful information for your subscribers. These are the best forms of reaching out to your customers or prospects. You should keep the information short, simple and direct to the point for this feat to be effective.

With these simple ways of going about your email marketing endeavor, your business will prosper in no time. Until next time, keep email marketing CAN-SPAM Compliant and you are doing the right thing.

--
Thank you,

Tim

Tim Mathews
TopSEO.net - Specializing in Email Markeitng
Toll Free: 800.671.1029
International: 941.840.1259