[ros-users] openni_camera and the /etc/primesense/GlobalDefaults.ini file

Hordur Johannsson hordurj at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 19:19:42 UTC 2011

Hi

I was looking at this recently and the GlobalDefaults.ini is read by
XnSensorServer. On the other hand the openni_camera overrides some of
the parameters. If you look into openni_device_kinect.cpp,
openni_device_primesense.cpp,  openni_device_xtion.cpp depending on what
camera you have, e.g. in primesense registration type is set to 1
(hardware registration) while in the kinect device it is set to 2 which
is software registration.

Thanks,
Hordur