[ros-users] orocos_kdl failure on OSX

William Woodall wjwwood at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 18:13:38 UTC 2011

Anytime, you guys should do a quick search on the bug trackers when you hit
an issue, I have tried to put tickets up for all the non-homebrew specific
problems I've solved so far on OS X.  I have patches all the way up to rviz.
 I still need to put patches up for rviz, but I was holding off because
there are still issues and some of it is a bit hack-ish.

Also, if you don't see something on a bug tracker, I might have a
non-ticketed fix in the stack level patches on my github, so check there
too.

https://github.com/wjwwood/ros-osx/tree/master/electric-lion-homebrew/patches

--

William Woodall