[ros-users] graspit_simulator database planner cannot load grasps from household-objects database

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Sat Sep 3 18:39:13 UTC 2011

On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 11:37 AM, Vincent <ahszzzc at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I have posted a question on ROS ANSWERS about graspit-simulator
> http://answers.ros.org/question/1927/graspit_simulator-database-planner-cannot-load
> haven't got any answer yet. I think maybe it's better to put the link here
> to get more attention, please advise me if it's not proper.

http://www.ros.org/wiki/Support#Guidelines_for_asking_a_question_.28Please_read_before_posting.29

Please don't send your question more than once: The question was seen.
If you didn't get a response then likely nobody has had time to answer
you. Alternatively, it could be that nobody knows the answer. In any
case, sending it again is poor form and akin to shouting and is likely
to aggravate a large number of people. This also applies to
crossposting. Try to pick the forum which you think matches best and
ask there. If you are referred to a new forum, provide a link to the
old discussion.