[ros-users] image_proc failure on OSX

Kevin Walchko kevin.walchko at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 01:19:30 UTC 2011

Also, I really dislike macports. You have to re-install too much of what is already available on the operating system. I once tried to do my own local port  and it was a huge pain. OpenCV had just changed to Version 2 and macports was at Version 1. I waited about a month for macports to catch up and then tried to do it myself. Hated it. Homebrew is so much simpler.