[ros-users] Robot control with Webpage

J H dahoc3150 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 09:24:53 UTC 2011

Hi,
I started implementing a small python script which lets you use dynamic_reconfigure from a webpage (the script provides a basic web server that passes the commands retrieved from a web page via AJAX to the dynamic_reconfigure backend, and publishes the results again to the webpage via AJAX)
However, it is still under heavy development and I assume I don't have to mention the security considerations of opening a webserver on your local machine.
BUT.. If you or anyone else is interested in it, I will provide the (half-baked and only partially-working) script which allows you to control ros through a nice shiny webpage as alternative to using dynamic_reconfigure_gui.

Best regards,

Jan Hendriks