[ros-users] rosjava: Missing 'run' executable file

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 10:09:14 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 11:40 AM, Damien Cassou <damien.cassou at gmail.com> wrote:
> I still have the same issue. Can someone help me please?

it looks like that if I copy my project's jar file and its
dependencies jar files to ~/.ros/rosjava/lib/ manually, things work.
These files are indicated within the manifest.xml:

  <export>
    <rosjava-src location="src" />
    <rosjava-pathelement location="dist/diarobot.jar" built="true" />
    <rosjava-pathelement location="lib/diasuite/DiaComm-Local.jar" />
    <rosjava-pathelement location="lib/diasuite/DiaGenCore.jar" />
  </export>

how can I ask rosjava to copy them automatically to ~/.ros/rosjava/lib
? Or is there another way?

Thank you

--
Damien Cassou