[ros-users] Ros arduino ethernet download

Gonçalo Cabrita goncabrita at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 20:08:40 UTC 2011

Hi Mano,

It looks like it is on a svn server so assuming you have svn installed
(if not "sudo apt-get install subversion") cd into a directory on your
ROS_PACKAGE_PATH
(http://www.ros.org/wiki/ROS/EnvironmentVariables#ROS_PACKAGE_PATH)
and run the following command:

"svn co https://code.ros.org/svn/wg-ros-pkg/branches/trunk_cturtle/sandbox/arduino
arduino"

Then all you need to do is build the downloaded pkg:

"rosmake arduino"

Hope this helps!

Gonçalo Cabrita
ISR University of Coimbra