[ros-users] Cornell University ROS Repository Submission

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Mon Sep 26 18:13:54 UTC 2011

Hi David,

I have added your repository to our index.  I have combined it with:

http://cornell-ros-pkg.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

so that the contents of both will be indexed as 'cornell-ros-pkg'.

This wiki page should update when the indexer updates:

http://www.ros.org/wiki/cornell-ros-pkg

Thanks for your contributions,
Ken