[ros-users] image_proc crop and decimate (binning) nodelet and bayer

Joan Pau Beltran joanpau.beltran at uib.cat
Fri Sep 30 09:47:53 UTC 2011

Hi again,

I forgot to mention that in the current implementation and in the code
attached in the first post, the do_rectify member of the camera_info ROI
is not modified. After reading REP 104 in
http://www.ros.org/reps/rep-0104.html
where the meaning of the operational parameters is explained, I don't
really understand who is supposed to check the do_rectify parameter and
what does it mean.
In the REP is explained how it should be SET, but not how it should be
USED by camera subscribers. Does anybody know the exact meaning of that
parameter? If so, an example of its use will be very appreciated.
How should it be handled in the crop/binning nodelet?

Thanks again!

P.D.: Some archives do not show the text of the first post as the mail
body, I don't know why. However the text may be found as attached
message. The nabble archives display it correctly, link:
http://ros-users.122217.n3.nabble.com/image-proc-crop-and-decimate-binning-nodelet-and-bayer-tt3379897.html

Al 29/09/11 19:05, En/na Joan Pau Beltran ha escrit: