[ros-users] tf::Vector3 to look at tf::Quaternion

goncabrita at gmail.com goncabrita at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 15:09:39 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

Thanks for your help! I managed to solve my problem and I posted a question on answers.ros.org. I already answered but it would be cool if you could also reply with your solution that uses the rotation matrix Thomas! Here's the link to the question:

http://answers.ros.org/question/31006/how-to-convert-vector3-axis-to-look-at-quaternion

Best regards,

Gonçalo Cabrita