[ros-users] New rosinstall seems to have broken {zsh, Mac OS}

Thibault Kruse kruset at in.tum.de
Tue Apr 3 03:18:57 UTC 2012

Hi Mac,

Regarding announcements of releases, there was one here:
http://code.ros.org/lurker/thread/20120309.181548.f3f491a5.en.html

The changes should all be minor and non-breaking (except for bugs).

Some changes we do are to prepare for fuerte, with REP 126
http://code.ros.org/lurker/message/20120219.201957.49e24298.en.html

Others were in preparation for rosws, with REP 110:
https://code.ros.org/lurker/message/20120321.232444.cc682d20.en.html

regards,
  Thibault