[ros-users] ROS Fuerte Beta 1 Now Available

Traveler Hauptman traveler.hauptman at iit.it
Wed Apr 4 21:30:19 UTC 2012

One nice thing about arch is that packages are trivial to create and
pacman handles dependencies well. I'll whip up packages for our internal
binary repo, throw it up on AUR/github so any arch user can install it
from source or improve upon it, and we're done! If it get's popular
enough to migrate into the core distro, great. Everyone (using Arch) is
happy.