[ros-users] Enterprise Version of ROS

Edwards, Shaun M. sedwards at swri.org
Mon Apr 16 01:18:50 UTC 2012

Adolfo,

Thanks for your interest.  I think you are correct that we could only hope to certify every couple of actual ROS revisions.  Our customers would probably be willing to give up the latest and greatest functionality for certification.

Shaun Edwards
Senior Research Engineer
Manufacturing System Department

http://robotics.swri.org