[ros-users] RFC: rviz on Android

Dave Hershberger hersh at willowgarage.com
Fri Apr 20 16:26:11 UTC 2012

I have an intern coming this summer who will be working on
rviz-for-android.  If people would like to help out, I'm sure we could find
pieces for others to work on.

I totally agree with Damon that it should not be a port of rviz but rather
a rewrite which takes Android and the phone/tablet environment into account
from the start.

Dave