[ros-users] RFC: rviz on Android

Dave Hershberger hersh at willowgarage.com
Fri Apr 20 17:59:41 UTC 2012

That's great, thanks.  The project is supposed to start sometime in May
when my intern arrives.  Hopefully sometime in April we'll be ready to
start writing Display classes, which is the place that looks easiest (to
me) to farm out different pieces of work.  All Displays are subclasses of
the Display class and they all use the same APIs do their various work, and
there are about 20 of them.

It will also be great to have people testing and reporting bugs in
different use cases we might not see in-house.

Dave