[ros-users] RFC: rviz on Android

Jeff Rousseau <jrousseau@aptima.com> jrousseau at aptima.com
Wed Apr 25 18:02:55 UTC 2012

Hey Chad,

Do you have anything particular in mind w.r.t. changes to make ROS' network layer smarter? I've been playing with transport-level solutions for a while now to make ROS more robust under certain network configurations--but they only go so far (reducing latency at the cost of reliability, etc) so I'd love to hear other ideas.

Jeff