[ros-users] ROS support for Ubuntu Precise

Patrick Beeson beeson.p at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 14:44:11 UTC 2012

I now remember that I was running this and it was failing in the final
"rosmake -a" step in the instructions.  I don't remember what the
problem was.  But in any case, I wasn't thrilled that this forced the
install of LOTS of older packages (like Boost 1.46, g++-4.5, etc.).  In
any case, I'll try again and inform you as to where the actually install
fails rather than where it is not ideal.

In any case, this never did answer my original question, which is when
will there be deb files in the pool that support a precise distribution?