[ros-users] ros_comm on the wiki

Daniel Stonier d.stonier at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 03:37:09 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I just noticed the wiki is having trouble handling the ros_comm and
ros_comm6 stacks simultaneously. Currently if you go to any of ros_comm's
packages, it directs to documentation listed under ros_comm6. This is not a
different wiki page, but all of the autogenerated content reflects
ros_comm6's stacks.

This makes it impossible to find autogenerated content like repository URL
for the original roscpp/topic_tools etc.

Just thought I'd post this in case the owners of ros_comm6 weren't aware of
the problem.

Cheers,
Daniel.