[ros-users] rospack error when running pre-release builds

Alex Bencz abencz at clearpathrobotics.com
Tue Aug 28 14:03:03 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone can shed light on this. After a minor change, our package - clearpath_common - is now failing pre-release builds. Interestingly it's still passing on devel_fuerte. I asked this question on ROS Answers, but have yet to get a reply:
http://answers.ros.org/question/42058/rospack-error-when-running-pre-release-builds/

The only thing that changed since the last successful build is a bash script included in the stack that may be run by the user. No rosdep changes occurred.
https://code.google.com/p/clearpath-ros-pkg/source/detail?r=113

Any ideas?

--
Alex Bencz / Skype: alex.bencz