[ros-users] rosinstall update for nasa-ros-pkg

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Mon Aug 20 19:03:46 UTC 2012

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the update.  As your packages are in the rosdistro [1] already
they take precedence over the manual indexing.   The manual indexing is
only necessary for things which are not released and listed in one of the
rosdistro files.  If you want to put other unreleased stacks into that
rosinstall file I can add it.  But while it's redundant with the rosdistro
I'd prefer to not add it to the indexer for efficiency and clarity.

Tully

[1] https://code.ros.org/svn/release/trunk/distros/

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Dinh, Paul (JSC-ER)[OCEANEERING SPACE
SYSTEMS] <paul.dinh at nasa.gov> wrote:

> Hello, ****
>
> ** **
>
> I’ve recently created a single rosinstall for our two stacks,  found here:
> https://bitbucket.org/nasa_ros_pkg/misc/raw/master/nasa-ros-pkg.rosinstall
> ****
>
> Can this get added to the indexer?****
>
> ** **