[ros-users] Request eddiebot package to be indexed at ros.org

Tang tang.tiong.yew at monash.edu
Sat Dec 29 11:18:42 UTC 2012

Dear ros-users,

I am new to ROS contribution procedure, please me know if I miss some steps
at submitting my contributions to ROS.

I would like to add eddiebot to be indexed and documented at ros.org.

eddiebot package uses Turtlebot API design for Parallax Eddie robot
Platform implementation. This package included drivers, tutorials,
applications, and other packages that commonly found on Turtlebot packages.
The reason of this package is to re-use existing Turtlebot API for Eddie
Platform because both platform shows common physical similarity. We
encourage the use of Eddie platform on ROS and we also welcome community
member to join develop this package.

Regards
Tang Tiong Yew

PhD Student