[ros-users] ros.org down?

Lloyd Moore Lloyd at CyberData-Robotics.com
Tue Feb 7 20:31:20 UTC 2012

Seemed to be down for a bit, but I'm able to get back on it currently.

Thanks,

Lloyd Moore,

President

   www.CyberData-Robotics.com <http://www.cyberdata-robotics.com/>

               1.206.715.7628

This electronic mail (including attachments) may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to
anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of
this electronic email or its contents (including attachments) by persons
other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email
so that we may correct the situation. Please delete the original message
(including attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.