[ros-users] ros and pioneer 3dx

ELENA LAZKANO ORTEGA e.lazkano at ehu.es
Wed Feb 8 08:22:42 UTC 2012

Hi again,

the problem is that p2os communicates with roscore, but the
p2os_dashboard does not communicate with the p2os node. The p2os node
connencts to the H8S board and, hence it is not a serial/usb port
permission issue. If we run everything on the robot (roscore,
dashboard, p2os) adjusting the ROS_MASTER_URI to localhost, then it
works. But we would like to execute everything but p2os node on a
remote machine.

Thanks again,

elena