[ros-users] serial_communication release

Gonçalo Cabrita goncabrita at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 19:29:54 UTC 2012

Thanks Ken, I'm trying to be very careful about this since I've read something about blacklisting n' all and this is all new to me! :D

I've just finished re-structuring the repository to allow for the same rules to apply to all the stacks, also it looks cleaner now.

Thanks for the help,

Gonçalo Cabrita
ISR University of Coimbra
Portugal