[ros-users] serial_communication release

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Thu Feb 9 19:34:16 UTC 2012

2012/2/9 Gonçalo Cabrita <goncabrita at gmail.com>:

> Thanks Ken, I'm trying to be very careful about this since I've read something about blacklisting n' all and this is all new to me! :D

Sounds like what you read is more fearful than reality.

If your stack builds, we keep building it.  If it stops building for a
prolonged period of time, we stop building it.  That's about it.

Separately, we do remove repositories from our indexer if:

 a) they get really, really huge (i.e. 1GB checkout size)
 b) they contain package names that collide with pre-existing packages

In either of those cases, the repository maintainer is notified, and
the repo is reindexed once those issues are corrected.

 - Ken