[ros-users] answers.ros.org downtime Sunday afternoon

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Sun Feb 12 23:24:36 UTC 2012

answers.ros.org is online again.  It has been upgraded to 0.7.39 of askbot.

If you find any issues please ticket them at:
https://code.ros.org/trac/ros/newticket?component=answers.ros.org

If you have feature requests please ask them as questions upstream at
http://askbot.org/en/questions/

It will be re-skinned soon, but it is operational as of now.

Tully

--
Tully Foote
Systems Engineer