[ros-users] answers.ros.org downtime Sunday afternoon

Stefan Kohlbrecher stefan.kohlbrecher at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 13 07:39:14 UTC 2012

I tried clearing the browser cache, but clicking on
http://answers.ros.org/question/9146/creating-a-ros-optional-library I
still end up on
http://answers.ros.org/question/9146/setting-up-ompl-on-a-non-pr2-robot
. Does this happen for anyone else? This seems to be the only link on
the current frontpage that does a wrong forward though.

regards,
Stefan