[ros-users] Driver for new Hokuyo UTM-30LX-EW lasers?

Chad Rockey chadrockey at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 15:13:07 UTC 2012

Feel free to submit an enhancement ticket for the hokuyo_node:
https://code.ros.org/trac/ros-pkg/newticket?component=laser_drivers&type=enhancement&laser_drivers

I was looking around to find documentation on 2.2, but the main Hokuyo
download page still only lists 1.1 and 2.0:
http://www.hokuyo-aut.jp/02sensor/07scanner/download/index.html

If you have more information, just include links on the ticket and we'll
see what it will take to update the driver.