[ros-users] Japan ROS User`s Group meeting in Tokyo. (March 3)

Serge Stinckwich serge.stinckwich at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 07:02:40 UTC 2012

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 8:55 AM, 西田 光毅 <nishida at testa-ms.com> wrote:
> Hi there, my name is Koki Nishida.
>
> We are having a ROS Japan User`s Group meeting in Tokyo on the 3rd of March.
>
> http://atnd.org/events/25086
>
> This is a very casual drinking meeting that is going to
> be simultaneously held with a  Robotics Engineer meeting.
>
> Please feel free to join this meeting if you are around Tokyo(Shinjuku).
>
> We also created ROS JAPAN User`s Group mailing list :
> http://groups.google.com/group/ros-japan-users?hl=ja

Great ! Unfortunately i'm not in Japan right now.
I will attend SIMPAR 2012 in november :
http://www.2012.simpar.org/

What do you think about the idea of organizing a meeting and/or coding
session around ROS at that time ?

Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich
Matsuno Laboratory, Kyoto University, Japan (until 12/2011)