[ros-users] Current state of SMACH in ROS

Peter Soetens peter at thesourceworks.com
Fri Feb 17 08:50:46 UTC 2012

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 9:22 AM, Dominick Vanthienen
<dominick.vanthienen at mech.kuleuven.be> wrote:

> On 02/17/2012 06:11 AM, Herman Bruyninckx wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, 16 Feb 2012, Ingo Lütkebohle wrote:

>>> Was there supposed to be a link here?
>>

>> Yes: <http://people.mech.kuleuven.be/~mklotzbucher/rfsm/README.html>.
>
> or more easily: orocos.org/rfsm

rFSM is part of the Orocos software, but does not depend on other
Orocos/RTT libraries. You can use it for example with roslua
(http://www.ros.org/wiki/roslua) !

The bindings of rFSM to 'Orocos' (aka RTT) is separate and a part of OCL
and described here: http://www.orocos.org/wiki/orocos/toolchain/luacookbook

Peter