[ros-users] Gentoo ROS overlay

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Fri Feb 24 00:02:45 UTC 2012

This is great to see.  Murph has been working on improving Gentoo
support in rosdep 2, so hopefully these efforts can dovetail together.

In addition to being an end-user tool, rosdep 2 is the backend of our
new debian-building pipeline, i.e. it provides mapping of system
dependencies into dependency rules for packaging.  We've done some
minor experiments in auto-generating Homebrew formulas for OS X.

 - Ken