[ros-users] ros.org wiki down?

Piyush piyushk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 16:33:14 UTC 2012

The list of mirrors is here: http://devel.iri.upc.edu/docs/roswiki/Mirrors.html

A couple of things
1) I think someone has mentioned this before, but there needs to be a
better way to find these mirrors. The Freiburg still comes up prety
high on a google search for "ros mirrors".
2) I tried navigating my own mirror, and it's not particularly easy to
find something. Are there any scripts out there that will map moin
style URLs to the html version in the dump? I suspect it would be easy
to write one though, and only replacing the domain should be required.

Any thoughts?

Piyush