[ros-users] request for help: mirroring and better wiki exporting

Felix Endres endres at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Jan 9 17:41:03 UTC 2012

Hi,
sorry to chip into the discussion so awfully late. Anyway, to answer the
bandwidth question I created the following report for the ros wiki mirror.
http://ros.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/analog/

Here is the summary:
  Average data downloaded: 88.75 MB/Day  (=621MB/Week)
  Tarball download (as stated by Brian): 11GB/Week

Greetings,
Felix