[ros-users] Announcing humanoid_walk 0.1

Armin Hornung HornungA at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Jan 9 09:05:54 UTC 2012

Hello Thomas,

On 2012-01-08 14:50, Thomas Moulard wrote:
> Dear ROS users,
> I am pleased to announce the first release of humanoid_walk.
>
> This release provides C++[1] and ROS[2] interfaces to allow humanoid
> robot walking trajectories generation.
That's really cool, great to see more humanoid-related packages
appearing in ROS! At some point we could try to unify the interfaces
between humanoid_walk and footstep_planner, seems like a logical step to
plug these two together!

Best,
Armin

--
Armin Hornung
Humanoid Robots Lab, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg