[ros-users] Submitting a patch to joint_state_publisher

Jim Rothrock jim.rothrock at wunderkammerlab.com
Sat Jul 7 02:35:19 UTC 2012

I have cloned https://kforge.ros.org/robotmodel/visualization and
modified joint_state_publisher so that it supports the velocity and
effort components of the joint states. If the joint states published on
topics in source_list contain velocities or efforts, my version of
joint_state_publisher publishes those values along with the joint
positions. How do I submit a patch to joint_state_publisher? Do I need
to become a member of the Robot Model group on kforge.ros.org, then push
the change to the repository?
<https://kforge.ros.org/robotmodel/visualization>

Jim Rothrock | Wunderkammer Laboratory | jim.rothrock at wunderkammerlab.com