[ros-users] OSRF is hiring

Brian Gerkey gerkey at osrfoundation.org
Sat Jul 21 00:43:17 UTC 2012

Open Source Robotics Foundation, Inc. (OSRF) is hiring!

http://www.osrfoundation.org/jobs/

OSRF is a recently formed non-profit public benefit corporation in the
San Francisco Bay Area.  Our mission is to support the development,
distribution, and adoption of open source software for use in robotics
research, education, and product development.

We're seeking excellent candidates for a variety of roles, including a
number of software engineering positions.  To see our open positions,
along with instructions for applying, go to:

http://www.osrfoundation.org/jobs/

    brian.