[ros-users] message documentation in wiki

Arbeiter, Georg Georg.Arbeiter at ipa.fraunhofer.de
Tue Jul 17 10:57:56 UTC 2012

Hi,

I would like to know from where the documentation is generated when using the
<<MsgSrvDoc(cob_3d_mapping_msgs)>> macro. I tried it for cob_3d_mapping_msgs and I can say that the docu is neither generated from the release nor from the current HEAD on github but from some source state in between. The manifest infromation however is taken from github.

Best regards,
Georg

Dipl.-Ing. Georg Arbeiter, Fraunhofer IPA
Roboter- und Assistenzsysteme
Nobelstrasse 12, 70569 Stuttgart
Telefon 0711-970-1299, Fax 0711-970-1008
mailto:georg.arbeiter at ipa.fraunhofer.de
http://www.ipa.fraunhofer.de/